02 December 2009

N0ng N0ng Day

Evening Readers!

I just came back frm WestCoast and Im so tired! I want to sleep!! L0L! Hahahas... Ok Today I got some photos so today's post might be abit long hope you all wun mind (;

Lets talk about CCA 1st... I woke up at 6.45am and online until abt 7.30??? After that I went to take a HOT shower and after that sushi for breakfast!!! LOL! Is last night supper leftover one lah hahahas... I where got the 闲工夫 go make such a
gala breakfast HAHAHAHAHA! Left for JurongEast Int to meet ShiHan and Bryan ^^ We kicked each other's bag on our way to Chevrons LOL! We had breakfast at the cafe...

Bryan had a hard-time cracking his egg LOL!

U see the orange liquid on the bottom-left? That was my Orange Juice and it is
SYRUP! How dare they cheat my $... S$1.60 somemore leh! I can't believe Im paying $1.60 to drink diluted syrup .HAHAHAHAHA!

During training, Coach Zalina and James told us that there will be a challenge and all of us are supposed to bowl a set of 3games... Losers do push-ups. Our Team WON! Thanks Farah, Jassry, ShiHan and Belle(fake one)! While they(losers) were doing push-ups

We took a team photo (: LOL! So bad rite? HAHHAHA! I look constipated HAAHHAHA!

Bryan was supposed to be there but I dunnoe where is he... Hahahas... After CCA, Salina and I
MRT and Bus-ed back home and I had lunch and I left for WestCoast at 2.45pm...

Actually I wanted to ask
JianZhong to come with me but he got FancyDrill in school :( So I went alone... Aww... ... POOR THING RITE!? LOL! Hahahas... I slept on the bus and I OVERSLEPT! When I woke up, I was nearing the Expressway (ECP) liao. I quickly alighted and Bus-ed back to WestCoast again.

Thank god it didn't rain! Thanks GOD!
HAHAAHHAHAHAHA!

WestCoast Park! LOLOMG, If Im rich rite, I will buy one of this man! Those people who bought this is obviously damm rich lah!I hab seen this before... The cannon-ball like fruit or seed is bigger than my GI-NORMOUS slippers LOL!


Ok! I got no time le! I hab to go and watch iCarly! LOL! Tmrr I hab to work again then go look for BBQ pits. Oh ya, frm now on I will reply tags every 3days LOL! Sometimes I dun hab time to reply all... Sorry :P

Ok see you again tmrr at 8pm (:
BYE~

No comments:

Post a Comment