01 December 2009

Please don't rain!

Evening Readers!

HAHAHAHAHA! I had a gR8 time in school and also at my worKPlace... I laughed like hELL today. LOL! Ive met a NEW friend today, her name is Su Hui frm 2D I always thought that she is the ah-lian ah-lian type, but actually she is a very nice person. Hahahas...Oh ya! Today is my 1st month anniversary where I got my 1* Kayaking Certificate! YAY MARVIN!

This morning at 6.44am, Belle(fake one) gave me the wake-up call and she said: "Hello? Marvin arhx? Wake up already" Hahahas... Thanks for the wake up call! After that I cabbed to school... That taxi-driver cheat my money lorhx! He took a long-cut and I hab to pay and extra S$2.00. SHINGZ you taxi-driver! Now Im S$2.00 poor liao :( LOL! HAHAHAHAHA!

We were gossiping with Ms Tan PL about ♥LOve and ~Armpit hair~ ... Ms Tan was "scolding" me she said: "Why you go and look at girl's armpit hair? L8ter I go tell your parents!" LOL! AHAHAHHA! Is not I go see girl's armpit hair lorhx! Is Marcus tell me one!! I where got so pervertic!!! LOL! Ms Tan also talked about and ♥LOveshe said: "Why cry over a guy when you will not marry him eventually?" I think that this is really true LOL! Agree annot??? I think that the gals are dumb if they are crying over some guy they just broke up with... ...

After School Publicity, I 181 my way down to Pioneer Primary and work... After that I head down to GekPoh with Sylvia
(colleague) to get lunch for Sherwin(colleague) and
Judy
(Supervisor)...

After lunch, I had to serve a SHINGZ parent, when I was calculating the total for him, he said: "老大arhx, 因为有很多书本你没有你算那些有tick的就可以了lah" SHINGZ YOU! I calculate the total also need you to care arhx? This is my method of calculating, you got a problem with that isit? Really leh, some parents are just SHINGZ!

Hahahas... Ok I think I stop my blabbers here liao... ... Im going for CCA with ShiHan and Bryan tmrr! Can't wait! LOL! Im also heading down to WestCoastPark in the afternoon tmrr! I go see something... NOT GIRLS ARMPIT HAIR! LOL! Hahahas... Ok I'll update again tmrr (:

Horsey Bih Jia Jun says: BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment