Yay! Im back after 5days ^^ Did u miss me? LOL! Confirm have one lah ahahahs... Yeap, Ive changed the skin again... This is like my 3rd skin already??? hahahas... The previous skin was damm suckie! I dunnoe how to control, the post will suddenly jump to the left one leh (x_x)...
I have remove some widgets like the Clock and the WebCounter, cause it looks pretty ugly... Like my face like that LOL! HAHAHAHA! I have added a NEW application on the sidebar, Tail ME!, Err... It is actually just the "follower" application LOL! I make it sound like it is something NEW -.- I also added a search bar, it is called: InSITE OUT!©. There will only be one post on the page but if u r really interested in my previous posts, you can always click on the "previous entries" or alternatively you can flip thru my "Filing Cabinet" to view my previous posts (:
Sorry~ I hab lost all of your links cause I forgot to do a backup copy for my links before I change my skin... Sorry, tag me together with your blog URL k? Then tonight I link u guys up ^^
Ok I go bathe le, now I smell like those Kopitiam de DOMs! LOL! In case you all don't know wad is a DOM, it actually means Dirty Old Man, LOL! HAHAHAAHAH! Very creative rite? No lah, is I learn frm XiaXue one hahahas...
Be my follower ok? (:
BYE!
No comments:
Post a Comment