
Wizard of Oz... Dorothy's courage.
Taken from www.seemikedraw.wordpress.com
Ive managed to find that happiness back...
Thanks to all my friends who asked if Im alright, at least there is a group of people in this entire universe who care about me.
Mathematics with Mrs Lee was ... err ... *fill in the blank* She scolded shouted at Sam, Y.Jie and Kheng.F for not bringing their Math file. Social Studies with Ms Yeo was fun, I told her that she looked like Sharon Au (欧菁仙). I lied to Amirul that she(Ms Yeo) went on TV before and Amirul actually believed. Hahaha...
After school went to look for Jia Hui to get our things for our 10th Year Anniversary, Elaine and Sandra went to change out. Kheng Fu, Yi Jie and Jun Wei pushed me to the girls so that I can peep while they change x_X
We bought quite a number of things... Ribbons and Woolly fibers.
3Tests coming up tomorrow...
Bye
No comments:
Post a Comment