18 April 2010

Westwood 10th Anniversary Celebrations

Lego... Social escort

It has been a long time since my last post.

Had our E-Math Class Test on Chapter 3: Linear Inequalities on Monday, it was CAKE! After failing math for 4years straight, this is one of the 1st time I find Mathematics easy ><>

Chemistry Test next... It was quite a killer. The questions were very challenging and I was quite lost but I managed to complete the paper in the end. Mr Fadhir told us that we can expect such questions in our Mid-Year Examinations :x 加油-Marvin!

Went up to stage on Wednesday for In-Touch... The theme was: Singapore's Water Story and I played Hossan Leong. It was quite a challenge because we're not suppose to use Singlish BUT HOSSAN LEONG USES SINGLISH ALL THE TIME! In the end, the skit was quite well done! We did made the audience laugh and Mr Leonard Ong praised us ^^

Recently, Im in love with a Japanese Anime called: Katekyo Hitman Reborn. Its really nice and funny... Worth watching! ^^ Must thank Yi Jie for introducing this show to me... Hahaha... Thanks Yi Jie! ^^


!HAPPY BIRTHDAY WESTWOOD!

Went to school with Xueli and Yong Xun yesterday... I went up to the SC Room while Yong Xun and Xueli went up to 3F. Wore my blazer and went to report to Ms Lalitha in the hall for refreshments duty... After the briefing by Ms Lalitha, I went to the MRL with Jasmin, Zhi.X, Marilyn and Amirah, the guitar ensemble played some music and we were pretending to be the V.I.P After the whole event ended, I went back to the SC Room to collect my shoe bag and the mess in the room was totally beyond description...

Went to clear the room because if I don't do it, NO ONE WILL! Went to join my class @1C... with some helium filled balloons and thereafter, I went to the back gate to look for Yi Jie, talked a little before I went for my meeting.

Marilyn was late for the meeting and we decided to play a prank on her, I went to look for her and I told her that Mr Samuel and Ms Ong were very angry and she was scolding all of us. Marilyn was so shocked. As we went in, everyone was in their "push-up" position. Marilyn actually believed that we had to do push-up as punishments LOL! After the meeting, all of my members(bazaar stall) left. ><>

Went back with Xueli, Weilin, Janice, Kivan(Guo Rui) and Kanglin. Gave the 2boys a treat and we talked about Hitman Reborn! :D Hahaha...

It was indeed a fun-filled day for me ^^
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment