22 March 2010

Term 2 Week 1

Attire... FAIL!
Taken from www.failblog.org

School was kinda fun for me...
We had our seating arrangement changed... I was transferred to the last row. Sat beside Amirul. Cannot talk to Sandra and Jiahui alr (T.T) SALINA! It was good sitting with you for the past 10weeks :)

Sat with Qiyin during Chinese lesson, today's lesson was kinda VERY boring... Ms Chong shared with us the story of how Jay Chou became famous. Quite lame actually.

Chemistry with Mr Fadhir and Social Studies with Ms Yeo was really awesome! I really enjoyed these 2subjects ^^ During SS, I had to do a presentation, I was so nervous (o.O) Thanks for giving me the support 3F!

Went to look for Mdm Wijaya after school, together with Amirul, KhengFu and YiJie. YJ was so unlucky to see Mrs Kang while we were on our way... Hahaha. While he was being scolded, Mdm Wijaya told us that Amirul and I didn't fail the Economics paper. :D She said if the both of us fail, we deserve a spanking. LOLs. Went for Folkdance after that...

Going to gossip with Amirul, Jiahui and KF later ^^
BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment