19 March 2010

School's Re-opening!

Took a cab to school today...
It cost me $7. My heart is aching now (T.T)

Amirul, Bryan, KF and YJ didn't attend lesson today, after subtracting the rest, there were only 18 left >< Quite pathetic because less than half of the class attended.

Started on a new topic: Trading Account, it was kinda interesting. Like any other POA lesson, Javen went to pester Mrs Kang and she got fed up and said: There is a reason why I photocopy notes for you... Do you want me to frame it for you?

Seriously, Javen is starting to annoy me. Almost every single Economics lesson, every single POA lesson, he will ask something of very low standard. Yong Xun says he wants to impress the teachers but he failed to do so... Every night I will think about what Javen has said and thank god.

Went down to Jurong Point with Yong Xun and Kenneth, bought a daisy before I went up to Xue Li's house. Had alot of fun with Kenneth, Y.Xun and X.Li, only they will know what we did there :) Hahaha...

Sorry Y.Xun and Kenneth! I hope you guys are not angry that I didn't attend the concert.

Tuition tmrr (T.T)
BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment