11 March 2010

A Place I Call My Rara-land

Celebration... FAIL! HAHAHA!
Taken from www.failblog.org

Phf!

It has only been my 15years of life and Im so dreadful. This whole week was totally sh*t for me, I only have 24hrs a day and I have to cope with all the sh*t in school... I really cannot manage my time. So much responsibility to take and so many people to face.

Got back our Term1 result... All SUCK big time. Of the 7subjects Im taking, I failed almost half of them. Failed all my core subjects(English, Mathematics, Chinese) and a bare pass for the rest, My highest is B3, Economics and Humanities(SS & Hist.)

Had our Social Studies test today and I find it quite manageable. I was really damm shocked when Bryan told me that YiJie only did the Source Based Questions and to make matters worse, he only wrote a sentence. Im not quite sure why he did that but Im sure he has his reasons for doing this. Dun give up YiJie!

SL Camp tomorrow, I really dun feel like going. I wanna stay at home a rest because Ive not been sleeping well since Monday,
less than 5hours of sleep and not to mention the lessons Ive to catch up and tests to take. Vocab Test tmrr and Ive yet to revise :(

Too tired to do anything...
BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment