09 March 2010

Im an Oscar Winner! :D

Yoga Instructor... FAIL!
Taken from www.failblog.org

Film Appreciation was awesome! Ive won the "Oscar Award" for best actor! ^-^

During the enrichment, we didn't really pay attention to the movie so Daniel(Instructor) told us to get into groups of 6 and come up with a skit. Benedict suggested that the theme for our skit will be "Bullying" then I became the victim cause Im the odd one out(Wearing bowling tee). Kheng Fu, Kenneth and Yi Jie became the BIG BULLY and bully me. When I was "bullied" I had to cry mah, so I pretend to cry, then when my facial expression was hidden from the audience's view, I laugh but making the HAHAHA! Then when the whole skit end, Our Instructor asked us to decide who should win the award? Then some of my classmates pointed to me ^-^ Hahaha... Then he presented me a plank that says: "OSCAR WINNER" Hahaha... Damm funny.

Bowling was kinda okay, made an improvement. Im very jealous with some of the Boon Lay Secondary bowlers. They are damm handsome! No joke, really handsome. I feel ugly when I stand beside them. LOLs.

Last day of tournament tomorrow, 加油Westwood!
BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment