30 December 2009

YLC Reunion @ Ngee Ann Poly.

WE ARE SPARTANS!

OMG, Im going crazy liao (<span class= LOL! Yesterday's YLC Reunion was fabulously awesome!! I can't wait for another reunion ^^ We learnt NEW CHEERS, made NEW
FRIENDS, learnt XTRA LEADERSHIP SKILLS and also a NEW PUNISHMENT! The punishment is damm funny and weird HAHAHAHA! It is called the "Chiwawa Dance". I see liao laugh like hELL.

YAY! Henry, Malcolm, Joey and Angie can remember me! Im so glad and happy!! Dinner was served at NP and it was a spread! Estimated abt 16 dishes???


The guy beside me is Henry, don't yo think he looks like Derrick Hoh? :P Hahaha...

This is Malcolm, his eyes really weird but he is a nice guy (:

She is Shermeene, she is a "crazy" like me and she is COOL!

Left-Right: ME!, Joey, Angie
I look so cute with the shades rite? Ooops ps, I forgot to be humble.LOL.
Angie looks like an auntie when she wears my specs!

OMG, I LOVE THIS THE MOST!

I still have more but Ive uploaded them on Facebook already. Do take a look if you are interested to see what we did there...

After the reunion, something terrible happened to me and I shan't talk abt it here otherwise I will cry again, and I really mean tears flowing out. Thanks Vanessa for cheering me up! I felt so much better after talking to u ^^

Ok shall cut my craps here. See cya tmrr for countdown!
BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment