OMG, today is the last day of 2009
The 1st few people I want to thank is...
:: Vanessa Lee :: Keryn Wong :: Germane Lai :: Rachel Tan :: Stanley Khor ::
Thanks guys! Thank you for giving me lots and LOTS of encouragement when Im sad and I really feel much much better when I talk to you abt my personal problems (:
I LOVE YA! 
:: Tan JianZhong :: ShuYun :: WeiLin :: MeiYi :: Belle Tan ::
Thanks guys! Thank you for gossiping with me and I really LOVE YOU GUYS! Im always excited whenever I have a chance to talk to you because it can go on forever! ^^
I LOVE YA! 
:: Lee ZhiXuan :: Jasmin Lau :: Lena Lee :: Lek WeiJing :: Nur Sufiah ::
Thanks guys! Thank you for chatting and laughing along with me in school! Im excited whenever we talk bad about somebody in school! I would LOVE to do that again next year (:
I LOVE YA! 
:: Marcus Tan :: Wong ShiHan :: Vincent Zheng :: Brenda Wong :: WanJing ::
Thanks guys! Thank you for making me laugh when Im alone/quiet in class! Still remember the days when there were no teachers? You will always crowd around and joke about almost anything! I love hanging out you guys in class! ^^
I LOVE YA! 
Thanks guys! Thank you for giving me lots and LOTS of encouragement when Im sad and I really feel much much better when I talk to you abt my personal problems (:
:: Tan JianZhong :: ShuYun :: WeiLin :: MeiYi :: Belle Tan ::
Thanks guys! Thank you for gossiping with me and I really LOVE YOU GUYS! Im always excited whenever I have a chance to talk to you because it can go on forever! ^^
:: Lee ZhiXuan :: Jasmin Lau :: Lena Lee :: Lek WeiJing :: Nur Sufiah ::
Thanks guys! Thank you for chatting and laughing along with me in school! Im excited whenever we talk bad about somebody in school! I would LOVE to do that again next year (:
:: Marcus Tan :: Wong ShiHan :: Vincent Zheng :: Brenda Wong :: WanJing ::
Thanks guys! Thank you for making me laugh when Im alone/quiet in class! Still remember the days when there were no teachers? You will always crowd around and joke about almost anything! I love hanging out you guys in class! ^^
Those who were not mentioned here dun be sad :( You will always be my friend ^^
Ok that shall conclude my post for 2009, OMG, I was so sad when I typed this sentence, cause 2009 is really a wonderful year for me! Im really happy to meet you guys! Must MSN and SMS me ok? Dun worry I won't find you annoying ^^ I LOVE YOU READERS!









BYE BYE 2009
Marvin Bih Jia Jun - 2oo9
Ok that shall conclude my post for 2009, OMG, I was so sad when I typed this sentence, cause 2009 is really a wonderful year for me! Im really happy to meet you guys! Must MSN and SMS me ok? Dun worry I won't find you annoying ^^ I LOVE YOU READERS!







BYE BYE 2009Marvin Bih Jia Jun - 2oo9



No comments:
Post a Comment