Hi Readers!
OMG! Im so sad! I got Pure Geography instead of Economics!
I really hate myself now… If only I got A2 for Mathematics then I wun hab to go beg or appeal for Economics. Really hate myself, why are all my friends born smart? If only I passed my Mathematics hiaz~
Now Im trying to appeal for Economics… I went to look for Mdm Liza Quek, I was told that I didn’t meet the criteria for English. I was so lost and scared leh! I went to look for Mr Heng, Hector Heng, he told me that if you didn’t meet the criteria for either one of the subject, they will look into your next option. Now Im so dam scared. OMG! Im so scared to talk abt it either… Thanks for the well wishes (:
Ok that’s it for now. I go write my appeal slip le… Wish me luck ^^
Bye~!
No comments:
Post a Comment