08 November 2009

龙虾 鲍鱼!

Evening Readers!

Sorry for the late post, cause I had dinner outside. I had 龙虾 鲍鱼 . LOL No lah, Im not that rich...

OMG! Tmrr release of my streaming results! I really want to get into Option C (Comb. Science, POA, Economics) I dun care! If I cannot get into Option C, I appeal until they say yes. Hahahas…

I heard that ShiHan also opted for Option C. So last Friday we saw Ms Chong, we asked her, 我们明年会进一样班吗?(Will we be in the same class nxt year) She smiled at us and she told us to wait patiently until the streaming results are out. WTH! Obviously she knows the answer liao and she is keeping us in suspense LOL! Ok lah, i got this very very very BAD feeling now.

This morning I was quite surprised to see my mom in the kitchen this morning cause usually every Sunday they go cycling. I asked her y didn’t she go cycling, she told me that her back is aching. Poor mom. Hahahaha… Abt 11am, I Facebook-ed awhile but that Restaurant City is lagging like shit! Then when I saved my game and quit, it INSTANTLY became fast worhx! Stupid RC! After that I went down to my dad’s office in the east and help him with his documents and mails. Very tiring, I still got 5more files to clear. :’( Hahahas.. After that I went cycling, not bad lah, quite breezy and cool. After that, I had my 龙虾鲍鱼 dinner. Quite nice hahahaha… Is 龙虾鲍鱼minus off the 龙 and the 鲍. After dinner we went back home. My sis was the 1st to shower, after she showered, she ran out of the bathroom NAKED looking for her clothes leh! Then I saw everything, frm top to bottom LOL! To make matters worse rite, she is alr 8 years old! LOL! Hahahas… nvm lah, at least I got free show :P

Hhahahhaa Ok! That’s it for my long long day ^^
Wish me luck that I’ll get into Option C, pray for me people!
Nites~!

Tag:
Jacclyn - No lorhx! Every tag counts! Hmm... Go post something lah!
WeiLin - Ya lah! That ass hole! I hope his butt hole will tear apart!
Rachel - Hahahahs... Hi!
Chester - Ooo Ok

No comments:

Post a Comment