02 September 2010

Friends who are vanishing...

"The more I think of you, the more Im hurt..."

Many things have happened since I stopped blogging...
Social conflicts between the Student Council, dramatic plummet of academic results... Not to mention relations with my classmates and friends.

I always thought that my best pals (Amirul, Yong Xun, Kenneth and Yi Jie) in class were always there for me but everything seem to change after I've taken up the position of EXCO in the Student Council. As each day grows old, I feel like I am being left behind in almost every conversation and slowly, everything stopped in July. Usually, they will send me text messages and we will have long conversations on social networking apps but now... I'm still waiting.

I have tried my best to kick start a conversation with all of them but all that came back was... "Hahaha" and "lol". Wish I could hear what they are thinking now... Everything seem so alone and unhappy. The love from them has totally faded away... Its fading so fast that I don't know myself anymore. I have tried eating and shopping to forget all these moments but whenever they laugh with on another, I just feel so... left out.

Dear Lord, if you are out there please answer me, all I wish was to be surrounded with all my best pals and classmates just like how it was before July, I want to be surrounded by all my friends. Friends who text me goodnight messages and friends whom I can smile and laugh with all day. They are all very important to me and I never want to experience this feeling of loneliness and pain again.

Praise the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment