01 April 2010

聊斋 ROCKS!

Army Supplies... FAIL!
Taken from www.failblog.org

Had a really great time yesterday!
Hope that Westwood can organize more of these events next time ^^

Took a cab back to school at about 5.45pm, met my "wife"(Dorothy), Vanessa and Jarren. When I alighted from the taxi, Vanessa was like shouting: OMG! MARVIN YOU ARE DAMN HANDSOME!

I was so embarrassed when everyone turned their attention towards me. Jarren was dressed in white, from his spectacles to his shoe. Derek went to ask him: Eh you going funeral arh? Hahaha... Derek so bad! LOLs Sat with Chin Boon on the bus, halfway throughout the journey, I did a swap and sat with Mei Yi. We talked about our class and the 5 repeat students, she told me that they are quiet and well disciplined! oO

Sat with Wai Yan and Yi Jie in the theater, actually I wasn't supposed to sit there but Yi Jie swap his ticket with me. YI JIE VERY SMART HORHX? Hahaha... The drama was really awesome! I wished time stop there... The show ended at about 10.45pm.

Sat next to Chin Boon while we were on our way back... Somehow Kheng Fu and Y.Jie joined us. Chin Boon and I was really crapping on the bus. She say my backside like tau pok(Bean curd) ><

Went for a drink at MacDonald(Jurong Point) had a frappé with Chin and XueLi. It was awesome :) Reached home at about 12.45am and I SMS-ed my friends before I turn in for the night. I really enjoyed my day out with them ^^ Especially Chin.B, Y.Jie, Kenneth and Xue.L, we came out with a small slogan last night: BUANG ARHX! Hahaha...

Chemistry with Mr Fadhir was fun today... Learnt about pH scales. He did a small experiment to find out the pH scale of our water in the water cooler. It turned out to be quite alkaline (pH 8~9) Quite interesting...

BUANG ARHX!
BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment