
A French Kiss from him... Err... I don't think so... FAIL!
Taken from www.failblog.org
Taken from www.failblog.org
Had alot of fun(talking) in school today...
Especially with JiaHui, Yi Jie and Benedict ^^ (Only they will know what exactly happened)
Elective(History) class was really a killer! Shu Hui, Brenda and William made me laugh like there is no tomorrow... We sat right in front and the arrangement was:
Benjamin :: Aisle :: Brenda :: Shu Hui :: Marvin :: William :: Bryan
Brenda noticed something about Benjamin's pencil case and she was saying: "Eh, Marvin, see Benjamin's pencil case... Is Chicky Club de." All of us(Shu Hui, me, William) leaned over to get a closer look when Shu Hui saw it, she burst out laughing. HAHAHA! Shu Hui told Benjamin: "Eh, Benjamin! Your pencil case very cute sia" After that William and I started to laugh. Shu Hui added: "Eh! I also have one at home leh, want me to bring it tomorrow?" All of us started to laugh. HAHAHAHA!
During Chinese lesson, Benedict, Yi Jie and I kept talking about this very pretty girl and we laughed like hELL. LOLs!
The rest of the day wasn't very interesting and I shan't blabber about it...
CL Learning Trip coming VERY SOON and Im excited :)
BYE
No comments:
Post a Comment