
Rapist Search... FAIL!
HAHAHAHA! The photo and the reporter look so alike (~.~)
Taken from www.failblog.org
HAHAHAHA! The photo and the reporter look so alike (~.~)
Taken from www.failblog.org
BLEHx
School was shit today, but alot better than yesterday... LOLs what am I talking? (>.<) Hmm... Had Rev-Up (Road Run) followed by Economics lesson (^-^) It was awesome!
After that had recess with Amirul, Samuel and Si Min. Bryan was not feeling very well today. Get well soon Bryan! After afew more lessons was CME, we watched a video prepared by Ms Chong.
After watching the video, we made a small note for our classmate. I wrote one for Derek, Yan Jun and Wei Hang. After that Vanessa and I decided to write for everyone (3F) SEE! IM A NICE GUY OKAY! LOLs. Economics test tomorrow... Really excited! LOLs!! 1st time Im excited for an exam, crazy boy. Hahaha... Hope get full marks (^-^)
Off to make dinner (O.o)
BYE~
No comments:
Post a Comment