Tomorrow, Secondary 3 Overseas Adventure Camp. So not looking forward, cause I hate camps. Camps suck. But will try not to see it as a camp but like a bonding trip...
Camp site will be at Tanjung Piai EdVenture Village. Somewhere near Kukup there...
Saw the schedule list, some of the activities seem nice:
- Sherwood
- Jetty Jump
- Mud Track
- Tree Climbing
- Paintball
- Piai Expedition
Heard that there will be beds for us... And also a sea-view! LOLs Sounds like a chalet rite? Hahaha...
I dunnoe lah. Who knows, perhaps I might enjoy the camp. Okay, I think I'll be off to pack my stuff. Do remember to t@g me yea ;)
Be back on Friday afternoon,
Take care and miss me (^-^)
P.S - If I never make it back to Singapore, must cry for me okay? LOLs
Some kids are way to young for this.... FAIL!
Taken from www.failblog.org
No comments:
Post a Comment