27 February 2010

Novice Bowling Tournament I, Westwood Bowl

Sleepover... FAIL!
Taken from www.failblog.org


Ooo...

Today's tournament was kinda okay
(I think), all scores are >120 and Im quite pleased about it.

GODz! Created a really big scene during tournament just now, when I was about to release my bowling ball, it got stuck and my whole hand was thrown forward (>.<) followed by a loud THUMP! Thank god I didn't fall onto the lane, otherwise I will be so damm ashamed to continue bowling... As I was saying, Everybody was like staring at me and I was so damm damm embarrassed! Everyone was like asking me: Is your thumb okay? and I was so embarrassed to face them. Okay okay, enough of that! Damm embarrassed to talk about it.

Saw a bowler
(sec.2) who look like David (David Lau) and I nearly screamed, Shihan told me to control myself just in case I whack that bowler. (<span class= Seriously, his appearance, the way he(David look-a-like) speaks is really alike identical! At 1st I wanted to push him on the floor and beat his face but I thought about it... It is not his fault that he resembles David. LOLs.

Novice Challenge II coming up tomorrow... Will be at Taman Jurong Superbowl. Will expect higher scores from myself and ShiHan. Thanks Xinni, Germane, Rachel
(Tan) and Sibelle for giving me the support :-D

May tmrr's tournament be better ^^
Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment