16 February 2010

新年 not so 快乐

BLEHx



OMGz. School is starting tmrr (x_x)
Will have to look for Ms Yeo on Thursday... Cause I really need to brush up on my Social Studies... :x Damm weak with my content knowledge.


Chinese New Year was damm boring for me.


Day I:
  • Woke up at 7.30am, left my house for Sengkang... , blah blah gabra zebra here and blah blah gabra zebra there, Met my cousins... Finally got to know their names after 15years... LOLs. Went home after that... Took a nap and left again for my aunt's house... Played pool at my aunt's house, my dad CHEATED (Ooops)



Day II:
  • Went to my grandmother's house. It was damm BORING! Played Blackjack with my aunt to kill time... I won (Obviously). I use 瓜子 to bet. LOLs. I won 2 after the whole thing and I ate it happily. LOLs! Lame right? Hahaha...

Therefore...

NEW YEAR = No fun = Waste time = Boredom

Economics and Bowling tmrr... Very excited. LOLs.
BYE~

No comments:

Post a Comment