OMG, Salina is so funny... Yesterday we had Physics lesson, then we learnt about Electromagnetic Waves. Then we learn about Radio, Micro, Infrared, Visible, Ultraviolet, X-ray and Gamma. Then Salina suddenly ask Mdm Teo: "Ma'mm, then if want to scan the baby use X-ray, won't it kill the baby?" HAHAHAHA! Then Mdm Teo said: "Oh! NO! U use Ultrasound to scan the baby. Not X-ray" LOLs then the whole class was laughing like hELL. Then I told her, "You might as well use microwave and cook the baby" LOLs! Weilin still say add seasoning (-_-)
Got our "Tæpistri 2009" liao. YAY! Saw the 'Student Council' photo shoot!! It was damm awesome!!! I LOVE the backdrop. SC rockz! LOLs so random. Also saw the page on 'Teacher's Day Celebration' my picture damm ugly, I feel short there... Ok, the rest I say in point form.
- Bowling (Errm, still okay)
- POA Lesson (DIE!)
- Math Lessson (Not too bad)
OMG, next week got alot alot of test :'( We have:
- History Test
- English Vocabulary Test
- Mathematics (Quadratic Formula)
- POA (Accounting Eqn.)
- Chinese (Chapter 1 & 2)
OMG, 3 test on Friday (Math/POA/Chinese) (T.T)
Really need tuition liao...
Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment