30 January 2010

A Moment In Time

YAYx!


Fever finally went down (^-^) Can start revising for my 5tests alr.
Poor-thing leh, I must take all the 5tests in a day :x
Some things to update before I go...


2oo9 Student Council (Tæpistri)
Taken from Lena Lee



Im so lovin' the Student Council photo shoot. Damm nice! Especially the backdrop!! Jealous annot???





Brunei Exchange/Visit 2010
Taken from Facebook



Sorry, the pictures are kinda blur. The last picture is damm funny... The flower guy (Sim Jia Yuan) I asked him to do a pose for me and this was wad he did. THUMBS UP (Y) for sexiness. I met alot of new friends. Friends like Clara, Saifuddin and Adib, I really miss my Brunei friends. Hope to see them again...


Ok I think that's all...
Very hungry now :F



Volleyball... FAIL!
Taken from www.failblog.org
HAHAHAHA! Very funny rite? LOLs

No comments:

Post a Comment