16 January 2010

17th January 2010

Afternoon Readerz!

Whoo! 7
more hours and Im turning 15!! Must get me presents yea ;) LOLs!!! joking joking...

Yesterday's bowling session @Chevron was awesome! Better than what Ive expected!! Everyone was so serious in their training!!! GREAT JOB BOWLERS!!!! Let's make it to the TOP 10 position this year (: Managed to take some photos... Some were funny LOLs!!!

Our coach... James Tan. LOL.

Lewis and Lester ^^

Lewis & Terence. Hahaha...

After training, Farah and I were talking about my butt. LOLs! It was damm funny. Thank you for giving me so much comfort for the past 15years butt! LOL! HAHAHAHA! Nvm if u dun understand, its a private joke between me and Farah :P

The lesson before Bowling was POA, cause I dun understand the meaning of "Cost of borrowing" then me and Derek kept on saying: "Then what happened to the 1million???" When I said this, I had to stand up and use my hands to show... That made Mrs Kang laugh. HAHAHAHA! Then after POA lessons, Mrs Kang said: "Marvin, over the weekends, can you read up alittle? Just to catch up with the new terms" LOLS! I said okay.

I can't wait for the next POA and Economics lesson with Mrs Kang and Ms Alice ^^
I also can't wait to see the long long list of birthday wishes frm my friends on Facebook (:

GREAT! Cya guys tmrr (:
BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment