26 December 2009

"Wait for my pay..."

Evening Readers!

Today was damm FUN! and damm TIRING! I managed to find my clothes for reunion and Im so happy!!! ^^ L0L. Today, I went down to Bugis with Vanessa, Debbie, Ivan (Van's bro) and Van's cousin, ZhiXuan was supposed to join us but he told me he is meeting Marilyn.

I managed to shop for 2pairs of bermudas and 1top. Im so loving the top! Looks so C00L! I need 1more black/white vest + sneakers and everything is PERFECT! ^^ THANKS DEBBIE & VANESSA! Spent about $60? Hope mom's not mad about it hahahahs...

Im loving my parents all of a sudden. I feel this sense of ♥LOVE♥ frm them... Now I dun quarrell with my dad nor talk back to my mom liao (: LOVE YOU MOM & DAD!

After that we went to PastaMania for lunch and as usual we gossip and talk. Vanessa wanted to head down to Arab Street to get some small crystals for her phone (like the crystals on XiaXue's phone) but after ahwile she changed her mind. We shopped the whole of Bugis Junction and Bugis Street and I went to Nexus for my haircut @JurongEast. Had a change of hair style and Im lovin it!

Going back to school on Monday for CCA Fair briefing (^-^)
Ok shan't blabber anymore, otherwise JiaYi is gonna say my post long again (T.T)

Cya on Monday!
Bye~!

No comments:

Post a Comment