Morning Readers!
YAY! L8ter going for SC BBQ! I hab to get ice... 3kg should be enough. L8ter must 吃个够本 then go home ahahahas...
Last night I was gossiping with WanJing abt MingCai, cause he recently got stead and I was telling WanJing that his attitude change 180deg. He now like to act-cool infront of his blog... Got once I asked him(On tagboard): "MingCai, y u call her piggy?" u noe wad that kkb say annot? "Marvin> And why should I tell you?" WTH! KuKuBird lah! Want to stead still act so cool! Actually got some people alr saying the same thing as me liao... ... I only ask y u call her piggy wad, not like I snatching her frm u. L8ter I bring her to school and roast her for my BBQ arhx hahahahs... I can hab suckling pig for dinner.
Then on Facebook, his wall, "Eh, you'll can see before you ask? I already won't tell them liao, you expect me to tell you'll meh? Don't so kpo la..." is either he is scolding ZiJian or RachelTan. 鸡蛋炒鸭蛋! He could hab just said, "Oh, U all guess lorhx" or "No lah, I dun want to say. U all will find out one" at least people hear liao wun be so offended wad. Even though is none of my business must use a more gentle tone wad... Rite annot? So mean for wad? Want to act cool for wad?
好心你啦 MingCai, if you are seeing this, be gentle & dun act cool, u will meet alot of enemies one... U might say Im a busybody or a nobody but just F.Y.I lah, got some people tell me that u are getting mean liao... If you still think Im a busybody, sorry.
I make sure I eat until Im fat Fat FAt FAT!
Bye~
Tags:
JingFu - Yup (:
WeiLin - Elaine tell me that Econs ppl will merge with F&N ppl and form 3F...
No comments:
Post a Comment