22 November 2009

All the different types...

Evening Readers!

Hahahahs... Today's gossip is all about a clothing that is small but yet got a wide range of uses... That’s rite, it’s the magical and wonderful BRA! HAHAHAHAHAS! I know its abit weird for guys to talk abt this but I assure it’s gonna be REAL FUNNY!

You know sometimes outside the supermarket like Fairprice, Fairprice Xtra, Cold Storage, Giant, Sheng Siong, PRIME and Shop & Save, they sometimes set up this booth outside and they sell bras? Dun ask me why they sell bras there cause I dunnoe and I dun sell bras. HAHAHAHAS! But I got notice something... Bra de patterns rite, got 2 types leh , one of them is the ones got squiggly pattern one usually they sell it at 3 for $10 HAHAHAAHAHHAS! Another type is the plain type but the colours are damm striking and I hear that it can cost up to $50? I thought bra with those squiggly patterns would be more expensive cause they got more patterns wad HAHAHAHAHA! When I saw the 3 for $10 de sign rite, I was like WTH! The pattern quite nice wad why sell so cheap HAHAHAHAHAHAS!

Then also got people tell me that you must hand-wash that 'with brand' de bra and must wash with cold water some more leh! Why go thru all the trouble when u can get 3 for $10? HAHAHAHAHS! So affordable and got pattern somemore leh! HAHAHAHAS... Good bargain lorhx hahahas... Got one time I asked Belle(fake one): "How does it feels like to have a breast?" LOL! She said: You grow 2 lah, then you will know how it feels like -.- HAAHAHAHAHS! Then after that she said: "U can also go ask Clement(Clement Tang)" HAHAHAHAHS! Belle(fake one) so bad! After that I think I asked Farah and she say it is just 2 piece of meat. LOL! HAHAHAHAS...

They still got sizes one leh. Got A,B, C, D, E, F, G. LOL! Then A is 1cm, B is 2cm so on... ... But the bras that i see rite, I dun see any difference leh! They all look the same to me LOL! HAHAHAHAHS!

Ok that concludes my gossip about BRA. I hope I didn't offend anybody about this BRA talk. HAHAHAS! And I hope you all LIKE my BRA talk. LOL!

My friend told me to do a gossip abt the Death of QinShiHuang, if you all dunnoe who is Qin Shi Huang, he is this crazy guy who made the poor chinese to built the Great Wall of China and many died during the construction process...
I watched this documentary on QSH and I heard that he died of mercury poisoning, cause he thought that mercury can prolong his life span (._.") and so, he swallowed mercury pills and the pills are as large as 50cent coins just that it is in a sphererical shape. Technically, mercury is in liquid form and also indigestible but the stupid doctors got add other things to make it solid and digestible. So, the mercury pills were digested and he got mercury poisoning. Stupid rite? Hahahas... Ok, I hope to get FULL marks for this research ^^ So how? i got FULL marks?

Tomorrow's Gossip:

* Chopping off your privates (Boys)


Ok I call it a day liao... Tmrr still hab to work :'(
Check back at 8pm tmrr for my gossips ^^
Bye~

Tags:
YiWen - Hehehe... Must agree with me 100%
ZhiXuan - HHAHAHAHS!
ShuHui - LOL! Hahahahs...
Germane - LOL! U also got laugh horhx! Hahahs...
Begonia - HAHAHAHS!

No comments:

Post a Comment